The public organization «Institute of social innovation and development "invites you to take part at the International Environmental Conference"Conscious business" (further in the text as the Conference) which will be held May 15, 2019.
The Conference Program covers a number of relevant issues related to Corporate Social Responsibility (further in the text as CSR) as an integral part of Ukraine's sustainable development, in particular:
- Circular economy in enterprise development strategy;
- Presentation of successful cases of generating alternative energy sources;
- Exchange of experience on sustainable consumption and zero waste philosophy;
- Sustainable development of agriculture and the introduction of a closed cycle for the agricultural sector;
- Familiarity with the latest technology of waste treatment plants;
- Promotion of utilization of agricultural waste for generation of alternative energy sources and high-efficiency fertilizers;
- Successful examples of CSR among logistics companies;
- Innovative environmental and energy saving technologies in construction;
- Changes in legal regulations of the legislation concerning CSR.
Mission of the conference: to improve the welfare of Ukraine due to the achievement of the objectives of sustainable development, focusing on the business not only to maximize profit, but also on improving the condition of the natural environment.
The aim of the Conference is to promote the economical, environmental and social transformation in Ukraine following the world trends of sustainable development.
Target audience are business representatives, investors, representatives of the executive authorities, mayors, community organizations, heads of associations, lawyers.
The Call of the conference is THINK ENVIRONMENTALLY-LIVE RICH !
Within the framework of the event, we suggest presenting your company's achievements and vision regarding quality improvement projects, successful economical and environmental cases.
From our side, we guarantee maximum information support, publications in the media, as well as participation in the international online broadcasting.