Join us for this half-day session focused on continuous improvement at UC San Diego. You’ll learn about project success stories and how to make an impact in your department.
Reasons to Attend
- Experience continuous improvement and its impact. We’ll showcase real campus challenges and results achieved.
- Meet and mingle. Trainers and practitioners are ready to discuss how continuous improvement applies to your area.
- Understand your role as a leader. From learning the basics to training your staff, get the scoop on making continuous improvement accessible and beneficial.
After Attending, You’ll
- Know how to take the next step in learning about and applying continuous improvement
- Understand the benefits of continuous improvement, no matter your role or area
- Be connected to people and resources to make continuous improvement a reality
8:00AM Registration, Breakfast and Networking
9:00AM Keynote Speakers
9:15AM Success Stories
10:25AM Lean For Leaders
11:00AM Process Palooza Update and Save the Date
11:45AM Optional IT Services Tour
Parking is limited with A and B passes in building garage. West campus shuttles and carpooling are recommended when possible.
Photographs will be taken during the event. By registering, you consent to having your photo taken and consent to it being used on the Process Palooza website or in other media.